color steel composite plate production line equipment in the production process
color steel composite plate production line equipment in the production of composite panels forming the demand for accurate and continuous cut, and cut speed and complex speed products in harmony, so the finished cutting machine adopts the leading frequency control and electromagnetic manipulation air manipulation. And selected HMI computer programming, die cutter – punching knife cutter to full speed by the cutter drive multispeed control, first cut all kinds of corrugated composite panels. This unit has two cutting methods, namely die cutter – punching knife and die cutter – cutter, die cutter – punching knife to open a single rate, flat top cut, tongued and grooved boards.
Automatic: use PLC, touch screen, encoder complete control (Note: should be stated when ordering)
Semi-automatic: the choice of setting foot length of pull method, the trigger limit switch to control the length of the commodity to complete production.
Users can choose the length of the control method according to demand, control in two ways: semi-automatic and fully automatic
Cut unit operating process is: length – pressing – the random motion of cut – relax – reset.
According to production needs, often commissioning composite panel production line:
1. Plant: height greater than 5500mm length of more than 40000mm,
2. Foundation: Concrete should be flat ground
3. equipment and tools: user-owned 3KW, 10Mpa 1 compressor station, φ10 several trachea, 300mm rectangular device 2, 300mm ruler 2, two pliers, a variety of open-end wrench 1 set, hex wrench 1 set.
4. Power: Three-phase five-wire line a total capacity of 35KW
5. Lifting: lifting the weight of five tons of single-beam lane 1, the effective stroke is 27M. Hook Ground> 4000mm.
6. Operator: The operator of 4 to 5, 4 to 5 support staff.
7. Materials and specifications: metal color plate width: 1200mm or 1000mm thickness: 0.2 ~ 0.6mm
Composite panels pipeline color plates each volume should be less than 5T, the outer diameter of not greater than 1300mm, inner membrane pore size of φ600mm or φ500mm.